How to Covert Your Black Money into White: Hello friends. Good Morning. How to deposit Paytm cash directly via Bank Branch. You can add money to your Paytm Wallet at ICICI Bank Branches instead of being using your credit card, debit card or net banking. We have posted the feature of 2000Rs & 500Rs notes. So if you want to read it then you can get it from here.
Read More: How to Exchange Note of 1000 and 500 Rs, New 2000 Rs Note Features & Images
How to Covert Your Black Money into White
Follow few steps:
1. Visit Nearest ICICI Bank Branch
2. Fill in your details in “Pay-In-Slip.”
3. Important to mention “ I-Sure Pay ” on top of the “Pay-In-Slip”, fill in your Paytm registered mobile number in the space
4. Provided for an Account number and Account name as “PAYTM”.
5. Fill Amount as per your requirement
6. Cash gets added to your Paytm Wallet.
- Important information to know
- Your Paytm wallet must be registered with the same mobile number you have provided in the cash deposit slip.
- If you have a Paytm Wallet Basic account then you can store Rs. 20,000/- max & if you have a Paytm Wallet Prime account then you can store max Rs. 1,00,000/-.
- Paytm would not charge any additional fee from the user.
– You can deposit minimum amount of Rs.1000 at bank’s cash counter to load money in your wallet.
P.S. For more detail visit : https://paytm.com/offer/icici-bank/
Important :- YOU CAN DEPOSIT OLD NOTES TOO.