How to Exchange Note of 1000 and 500 Rs, New 2000 Rs Note Features & Images: Hello buddies. We Welcome you to our blog. In this post, We are going to tell you, How to Exchange note of 1000 and 500 Rs and New Features of 2000 Rs note.
Download PDF Request Slip For Exchange 500/- And 1000/- Rs Notes
Live Speech By Narendra Modi on 500 & 1000 Rs note Banned
You can check the following picture for entire details about new rules & regulation:
How to Exchange Note of 1000 and 500 Rs, New 2000 Rs Note Features & Images
Summary of the important announcement:
1. Black money issue, 500 rupees and 1000 rupees banned from Midnight.
2. ATM’s wouldn’t wouldn’t work on 9th and 10th November. Rather the withdrawal limit is Rs. 2000 only.
3. All Residents have option till 30th December 2016, to deposit their existing cash balance of 500 and 1000 rupees in their bank accounts.
4. ATM withdrawal is limited post 11th Nov to 10000 per day, but initial few days it would be 2000 Rs. Only.
5. Emergency periods like hospitals and chemist, train ticket booking and airline ticket booking, petrol pumps may accept the old notes to 11th November.
6. No changes in online, card, cheque or any other plastic money transactions.
7. 9th November, banks wouldn’t be available for public banking services.
8. New notes of 500 rupees and 2000 rupees would bring in circulation, mostly from 31st March 2017.
9. This one is not clear, but old notes can be exchanged with rbi till 31st March 2017. I guess post 30th December.
New 2000 Rs Note Features & Images
- 1. In the front side of Rs 2000 new notes 2000 written through the register. Flower design above identification mark known as through register.
- 2. On 2000 rs notes it will include the latest image. The latest image takes place near to Mahatma Gandhi photo.
- 3. On 2000 rs of note there will be 2000 text written in “Devnagari” language.
- 4. There will be Mahatma Gandhi portrait image in the middle place.
- 5. There will be RBI and 2000 written the left side of notes.
- 6. “Bharat,” RBI and 2000 will be drawn up in security thread. By holding down of 2000 rs notes the color will change from thread green to blue color.
- 7. There will be the sign of guarantee close, promise close and governor in the right down the side. In second side it will include RBI mark.
- 8. There will be 2000 written with Rupees symbol in the right down the side, and it will write in color change ink which will look from green to blue.
- 9. At right down side there will be number panel where number series will be printed from small text to large text. For eyeless people, Mahatma Gandhi portrait, Ashok Pillar, Blid line and Identity mark will be embossed.
- 10. In second side there will be 2000 electrotype watermarks.
- 11. Ashok pillar will be the right side of notes.
- 12. There will be embossed rec-triangle sign with 2000 text.
- 13. At right and left side, there will be seven angular blide lines.
- 14. At the back side of notes, there will be printing ear printed.
- 15. At the left side, there will be Swachh Bharat logo and slogan.
- 16. There will be language panel at middle side.
- 17. Mangalyan photo will be their and 2000 will be printed with Devnagri Language.
We hope you will like our post on, How to Exchange Note of 1000 and 500 Rs, New 2000 Rs Note Features & Images. If you liked it then don’t forget to share it on the social networking sites like facebook, google+ & twitter.